St. James Parish Annual Meeting
Time & Location
About The Event
Once a year we assemble to make decisions about these things. The 2021 Annual Meeting is at 11:00 a.m. on January 31st. It is very important that we have lots of parish members participate in order to have a quorom logged by the Clerk so that we can conduct the business of the Parish. At the meeting, we will:
- Honor and thank our elected representatives who are retiring from the Vestry and elect officers and new Vestry members,
- Celebrate the recipients of the Order of the Fisherman, those who have given extraordinary service to the parish during the past year,
- Hear the financial state of the parish and vote to accept the financial report from last year and the budget proposed by the Vestry for the year ahead,
- Receive reports from all the ministries of the parish with time for questions and discussion.
- Express our ideas, questions, comments, appreciations, concerns, and hopes.