Time & Location
Jan 26, 2020, 11:30 AM
St. James Parish, 3 Mountain Rd, Farmington, CT 06032, USA
About The Event
Once a year we assemble to make decisions about these things. This year’s Annual Meeting is at 11:30 a.m. on January 26th. Between the end of the 10:15 a.m. service and the meeting, you are invited to break bread and other good things together at lunch. At the meeting, we will:
- Honor and thank our elected representatives who are retiring from the Vestry and elect officers and new Vestry members,
- Celebrate the recipients of the Order of the Fisherman, those who have given extraordinary service to the parish during the past year,
- Hear the financial state of the parish and vote to accept the financial report from last year and the budget proposed by the Vestry for the year ahead,
- Receive reports from all the ministries of the parish with time for questions and discussion.
- Express our ideas, questions, comments, appreciations, concerns, and hopes.